OpenID tool for CherryPy 3

Sylvain Hellegouarch

Hi folks,

For people who would be interested in I've just uploaded an OpenID tool
for CherryPy 3 that should allow a fairly smooth integration of an
OpenID consumer into your CP3 applications.

Get it at:
http://trac.defuze.org/browser/oss/oidtool

This is a first release so it's possible that you find issues or don't
like the way it's designed. In that case just report your feedback to me.

Enjoy,
- Sylvain