Opportunity to contribute in Django

Jainesh Patel
Hello,

I am a final year CSE student from PICT, Pune, India. I am very interested in contributing to Django.

It would really be very helpful if you suggest any ideas to work on or any bugs to resolve from where I can start.

Hoping to hear from you soon, and thanking you in anticipation.

Thank you,
Jainesh Patel

Re: Opportunity to contribute in Django

David Seddon