Quantcast

Out-of-service message for Python 3.0 docs?

Out-of-service message for Python 3.0 docs?

Georg Brandl-2
Hi,

I wondered if it might sense to put some text into the 3.0 docs that
said that it's not supported anymore and users should go to 3.1.
Mockup: http://pocoo.org/~g/note.png

The link will go to the equivalent page in the 3.1 docs.

What do you think?

Georg

Re: Out-of-service message for Python 3.0 docs?

Michael Foord-5
Georg Brandl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wondered if it might sense to put some text into the 3.0 docs that
> said that it's not supported anymore and users should go to 3.1.
> Mockup: http://pocoo.org/~g/note.png
>
> The link will go to the equivalent page in the 3.1 docs.

Sounds good. JFDI.

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/