Oxford Python Meetup tomorrow; Jericho Tavern at 7:30PM

Oxford Python Meetup tomorrow; Jericho Tavern at 7:30PM

Alexander Dutton-4
Hi all,

If you're in the vicinity, there's a Python meet-up in Oxford tomorrow
at the Jericho Tavern entitied "Brown Bag release for Py3K Conversion"
sponsored by Incuna. I have no idea what that actually means.

More details about the event at
<http://www.meetup.com/oxfordpython/events/33640642/>, and the group at
<http://www.meetup.com/oxfordpython/>.

I would say "hope to see you there", but I'm going to be elsewhere I'm
afraid ;-).

Yours,

Alex

PS. Is it possible to get them added to
<http://wiki.python.org/moin/LocalUserGroups#United_Kingdom>?

Re: Oxford Python Meetup tomorrow; Jericho Tavern at 7:30PM

Tim Golden-4
On 11/10/2011 14:02, Alexander Dutton wrote:
> PS. Is it possible to get them added to
> <http://wiki.python.org/moin/LocalUserGroups#United_Kingdom>?

Umm. It's a wiki. You can add them yourself :)

TJG