PDF reference card for python-mode

Vince Forgetta
Hi all,

I've am currently attempting to "master" Emacs and python-mode. I've
noticed that http://refcards.com has a nice Emacs card, but not a
python-mode reference card. Apart from websites that list keyboard
shortcuts for python mode (e.g.
http://python.about.com/b/2007/09/24/emacs-tips-for-python-programmers.htm),
is there a PDF version of the keyboard shortcuts for python-mode? If
not, I will take the liberty of making one, but decided to ask before in
order to avoid needlessly duplication of effort ;)

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Vince

Re: PDF reference card for python-mode

Barry Warsaw
On Sep 16, 2009, at 10:51 AM, Vincenzo Forgetta wrote:

> I've am currently attempting to "master" Emacs and python-mode. I've
> noticed that http://refcards.com has a nice Emacs card, but not a
> python-mode reference card. Apart from websites that list keyboard
> shortcuts for python mode (e.g. http://python.about.com/b/2007/09/24/emacs-tips-for-python-programmers.htm)
> , is there a PDF version of the keyboard shortcuts for python-mode?
> If not, I will take the liberty of making one, but decided to ask
> before in order to avoid needlessly duplication of effort ;)

Not that I know of.  Contributions are welcome!

-Barry

PGP.sig (849 bytes) Download Attachment