PDF / slides

Glen Jarvis
As many of you know, the SV Python Group lost their organizer and I stepped up and invited then to our talk last night. I put up signs for those unfamiliar with how BayPIGgies typically works

There was a question that came in on the SV Python website. I'm sharing it here:

Raymond Zhang (cloudacl.com) posted a new comment forTopic:"YouTube for Your Business"
Thanks for the excellent presentation last night. JJ, will you send the presentation file to us, too much information there and I can not pick it up in an hour