PIL 1.1.7 for Python 2.7 Windows

Mark D. Ratzburg
To whom it may concern,

I am currently experiencing trouble with the PIL installer not recognizing my Python install. I am running Python 2.7 on 64-bit Windows 7. The PIL installer reports that it cannot find the Python install.

Python is installed from http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7.2/python-2.7.2.amd64.msi

In the mean time I'll try to install from the source kit.

Regards,
Mark

Re: PIL 1.1.7 for Python 2.7 Windows

Christoph Gohlke

On 9/10/2011 12:22 PM, Mark D. Ratzburg wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
>
> I am currently experiencing trouble with the PIL installer not
> recognizing my Python install. I am running Python 2.7 on 64-bit Windows
> 7. The PIL installer reports that it cannot find the Python install.
>
> Python is installed from
> http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7.2/python-2.7.2.amd64.msi
>
> In the mean time I'll try to install from the source kit.
>
> Regards,
> Mark

Try PIL-1.1.7.win-amd64-py2.7.‌exe from
<http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/#pil>.