PIL cannot read RGBA tiffs with no ExtraSamples tag

PIL cannot read RGBA tiffs with no ExtraSamples tag

Michael Babcock-4
Maya 2012 writes these kind of tiff files. There is an alpha channel,
but no ExtraSamples tag. Tracing the code, I believe adding a line such as

(II, 2, 1, 1, (8,8,8,8), ()): ("RGBA", "RGBa"),

to the OPEN_INFO dictionary in TiffImagePlugin.py would fix this. I'm
only guessing at the "1" default value for ExtraSamples because that's
what Maya used to add in older versions.