PROBLEM

David Figueroa
In creating my first django project- I'm trying to create my first application (polls) through a view as shown below.
I'm finding the error shown in the image in the Annex.
can anybody help me?
I'm following the step-by-step suggested in (https://docs.djangoproject.com/pt-br/1.11/intro/tutorial01/)
polls/view.py
Create your views here.
from django.http import HttpResponse

def index(request):
    return HttpResponse("Hello, world. You're at the polls index.")
pols/urls
from django.conf.urls import url

from . import views

urlpatterns = [
    url(r'^$', views.index, name='index'),
]
site1/urls
from django.conf.urls import include, url
from django.contrib import admin

urlpatterns = [
    url(r'^polls/', include('polls.urls')),
    url(r'^admin/', admin.site.urls),
]

2018-12-04 (7).png (56K) Download Attachment

Re: PROBLEM

Carlton Gibson-3
Hi David,

This group is for "Contributions to Django itself". You need to head over to Django Users for support questions.

(But it looks like you didn't save your urls.py — the `polls/` route isn't shown as being searched.)

Good luck!

Kind Regards,

Carlton