PWAWID - Python Web Application, Web and Interaction Design

PWAWID - Python Web Application, Web and Interaction Design

Pawel Lewicki
Hi all,
Maybe anyone would be interested in the meetup I organize.
http://www.meetup.com/Amsterdam-Python-Meetup-Group/events/221438829/

PWAWID - Python Web Application, Web and Interaction Design

We would like to share our experience in cooperation of developers with
people responsible for design and interaction design. We would be happy
to hear about your experience and tools you're using to improve such
process. We want to focus on Python web-related frameworks like Django
or Plone, but we're open to hear about related areas, especially if
Python is involved.

Pawel

--
Pawel Lewicki
Goldmund, Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe

Re: PWAWID - Python Web Application, Web and Interaction Design

Douwe van der Meij
P.S. There is still room for speakers!

So if you have some interesting things to share, regarding the topic, please let us know!
There will be two 30-minutes slots and an couple of lightning talks (about 5 mins. each).

Best regards,
Douwe van der Meij and Pawel Lewicki.

twitter : @gw20e