PYTHON QUESTION

adebayo.abraham@gmail.com
Help with this problem!

Temperature converter
Description

Write two functions that will convert temperatures back and forth from the Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature scales. The formulas for making the conversion are as follows:

  Tc=(5/9)*(Tf-32)
  Tf=(9/5)*Tc+32

where Tc is the Celsius temperature and Tf is the Fahrenheit temperature. More information and further descriptions of how to do the conversion can be found at this NASA Webpage. If you finish this assignment quickly, add a function to calculate the wind chill.
Input

Your program should ask the user to input a temperature and then which conversion they would like to perform.

PYTHON QUESTION

David Palao

> Help with this problem!
>
> Temperature converter
> Description
>
> Write two functions that will convert temperatures back and forth from the Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature scales. The formulas for making the conversion are as follows:
>
>   Tc=(5/9)*(Tf-32)
>   Tf=(9/5)*Tc+32
>
> where Tc is the Celsius temperature and Tf is the Fahrenheit temperature. More information and further descriptions of how to do the conversion can be found at this NASA Webpage. If you finish this assignment quickly, add a function to calculate the wind chill.
> Input
>
> Your program should ask the user to input a temperature and then which conversion they would like to perform.

Hello,
While people here is kindly helping others, it doesn't work the way
you are posing it: we will not do your homeworks.
If you want some help, please, present some code that you wrote and
does not work, or a specific question about the problem. For instance,
how can I write a function in python?
BTW, probably your questions should go to the tutor mailing list...

Best

PYTHON QUESTION

Laurent Pointal-4
adebayo.abraham at gmail.com wrote his student exercise as raw text:

> Help with this problem!
>
> Temperature converter
> Description
>
> Write two functions that will convert temperatures back and forth from the
> Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature scales. The formulas for making the
> conversion are as follows:
>
>   Tc=(5/9)*(Tf-32)
>   Tf=(9/5)*Tc+32
>
> where Tc is the Celsius temperature and Tf is the Fahrenheit temperature.
> More information and further descriptions of how to do the conversion can
> be found at this NASA Webpage. If you finish this assignment quickly, add
> a function to calculate the wind chill. Input
>
> Your program should ask the user to input a temperature and then which
> conversion they would like to perform.

One link to help you: http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

You have just to add the Python syntax for functions declaration and return
value around your expressions (writing let as an exercise)? just care of a
small difference between Python2 et Python3 with the division operator,
which may makes you discover a tricky issue with integers manipulation
(common to many programming languages).

A+