Participating in Google Code-in?

Carlton Gibson-3
Hi.

Sorry for the cross-post, but I want to make sure folks see this.

Similar to Summer of Code, but for 13-17 year olds, there’s a Google Code-in project.

I've posted on the forum to see if we have capacity to partake in this:

https://forum.djangoproject.com/t/should-django-do-google-code-in/355

Please check this out and comment if it's of interest to you.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Carlton