Pixar pledges amazing prizes for BayPIGgies survey

Pixar pledges amazing prizes for BayPIGgies survey

Stephen McInerney
In the last 6hrs, Elizabeth & Krishanda from Pixar have been in touch and
promised a
really desirable set of prizes for the survey.
So many thanks to Pixar as the best animation sponsor of BayPIGgies!

(Krishanda also tells me the engineers would love to come and speak, but
much of what they do is proprietary, so that's complicated, but we'll see
what's possible...
Drew maybe you can suggest how to approach that?
This is very similar to the scenario on publishing about Python use in EDA)

Regards,
Stephen