Planning on rolling out some bugfix releases

Planning on rolling out some bugfix releases

Christian Wyglendowski-2

Hey guys,

Are you all ok with me putting out some bug fix releases this weekend
incorporating the fix for #744?  Anything else that should be fixed up
before release?

Christian
http://www.dowski.com

Re: Planning on rolling out some bugfix releases

Robert Brewer-4

Christian Wyglendowski wrote:
> Are you all ok with me putting out some bug fix releases this weekend
> incorporating the fix for #744?

Sure.

> Anything else that should be fixed up before release?

All the open tickets? ;)

Seriously, there are a lot, but it's worth making a release for just the
security issue.

Robert Brewer