Please add my user to the EditorsGroup for Jython Wiki

Please add my user to the EditorsGroup for Jython Wiki

henning
I'm currently working on a tiny bug at EuroPython2014 Jython sprint :-)

Please add my wiki user (https://wiki.python.org/jython/HenningJacobs)
to the EditorsGroup --- I want to fix some small bugs in the developer
guide.

Thanks.

- Henning