Please update the webpage ..

Harald Armin Massa[legacy]

and put in "see you 2006 on <datefrom> - <dateto> in CERN, Switzerland

put in a link to CERN and Angel & Daemons

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuasion python postgresql

Re: Please update the webpage ..

Jean-Marc Orliaguet-2
Harald Armin Massa wrote:

> and put in "see you 2006 on <datefrom> - <dateto> in CERN, Switzerland
>
> put in a link to CERN and Angel & Daemons
>
> Harald

OK done! please send me the exact dates. I can't write a geeky
<datefrom> - <dateto> on a web page.

what is "Angel & Daemons", a pub?

best
/JM

Re: Please update the webpage ..

Harald Armin Massa[legacy]
Jean-Marc,

the exact dates:
Next Europython is planned to happen at CERN, near Geneva in
Switzerland.  The planned dates are Monday 3 July to Wednesday 5 July
2006. Sprints are planned for 30 June to 2 July and 6 July to 9
July.
what is "Angel & Daemons", a pub?

A book by Dan Brown, which deals a lot with CERN :); German Version is "illuminati", if I am not very wrong :)
http://www.danbrown.com/novels/angels_demons/reviews.html

It plays a lot in CERN, so the fine people of CERN devoted a whole big article to this:

http://public.web.cern.ch/Public/Content/Chapters/Spotlight/SpotlightAandD-en.html

In this case it is just a running gag :)

Thanks for putting in the dates for 2006,

Harald

Harald Armin Massa wrote:

> Jean-Marc,
>
> the exact dates:
> Next Europython is planned to happen at CERN, near Geneva in
> Switzerland.  The planned dates are Monday 3 July to Wednesday 5 July
> 2006. Sprints are planned for 30 June to 2 July and 6 July to 9
> July.
>
>     what is "Angel & Daemons", a pub?
>

> A book by Dan Brown, which deals a lot with CERN :); German Version is
> "illuminati", if I am not very wrong :)
> http://www.danbrown.com/novels/angels_demons/reviews.html
> <http://www.danbrown.com/novels/angels_demons/reviews.html>
>
> It plays a lot in CERN, so the fine people of CERN devoted a whole big
> article to this:
>
> http://public.web.cern.ch/Public/Content/Chapters/Spotlight/SpotlightAandD-en.html
> <http://public.web.cern.ch/Public/Content/Chapters/Spotlight/SpotlightAandD-en.html>
>
> In this case it is just a running gag :)
>
> Thanks for putting in the dates for 2006,
>
> Harald

OK, it's done thanks.

/JM