Pong!

Dario Lopez-Kästen
Folks, I think it is time to start making some noise.

May I suggest that we have an IRC meeting soon?

What times suit people best?

We also need to do some marketig - Benedikt, how are the announcements
doing?

I also got very little feedback on the minutes I sent to the list. I
don't know if that is good or bad.

I myself, would generally prefer around 19.00 CET for meetings, and I
generally can't on tuesdays, wednesdays and fridays.

If not, I coudl schedule meetings during the day, but then the meetings
would have to be very efficient (which is doable) and not last more than
one hour. And probably no more than once every second week :)

Opinions? Counter-suggestions?

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley

Re: Pong!

Michael Hudson
Dario Lopez-Kästen <[hidden email]> writes:

> Folks, I think it is time to start making some noise.
>
> May I suggest that we have an IRC meeting soon?

A good idea!

> What times suit people best?
>
> We also need to do some marketig - Benedikt, how are the announcements
> doing?
>
> I also got very little feedback on the minutes I sent to the list. I
> don't know if that is good or bad.
>
> I myself, would generally prefer around 19.00 CET for meetings, and I
> generally can't on tuesdays, wednesdays and fridays.

Coincidentally, I'm fairly likely to be free on Mondays and Thursdays
too...

> If not, I coudl schedule meetings during the day, but then the meetings
> would have to be very efficient (which is doable) and not last more than
> one hour. And probably no more than once every second week :)

Well, I'm not sure that < 1 hour, only every fortnight are bad things
at this stage :)

Cheers,
mwh

--
  nonono,  while we're making wild  conjectures about the behavior
  of completely irrelevant tasks, we must not also make serious

Re: Pong!

Paul Everitt

On Oct 28, 2005, at 10:28 AM, Michael Hudson wrote:

> Dario Lopez-Kästen <[hidden email]> writes:
>

>> Folks, I think it is time to start making some noise.
>>
>> May I suggest that we have an IRC meeting soon?
>>

> A good idea!
>

>> What times suit people best?
>>
>> We also need to do some marketig - Benedikt, how are the
>> announcements
>> doing?
>>
>> I also got very little feedback on the minutes I sent to the list. I
>> don't know if that is good or bad.
>>
>> I myself, would generally prefer around 19.00 CET for meetings, and I
>> generally can't on tuesdays, wednesdays and fridays.
>>

> Coincidentally, I'm fairly likely to be free on Mondays and Thursdays
> too...
>

>> If not, I coudl schedule meetings during the day, but then the
>> meetings
>> would have to be very efficient (which is doable) and not last
>> more than
>> one hour. And probably no more than once every second week :)
>>

> Well, I'm not sure that < 1 hour, only every fortnight are bad things
> at this stage :)

Me too.

--Paul