Quantcast

Poster session is coming to EuroPython

info-1858

We are happy to announce that EuroPython 2012 will host a poster session, for the first time.

Posters are an innovative way to present your projects at a conference: instead of giving a talk, you just need to graphically and schematically describe your project, and send us a digital file: we will print it in a large format and display it at the conference.

People will have access to the poster room throughout the whole conference, and there will be a special poster session in which poster authors will be available for answering questions.

Posters facilitate a more direct form of connection between participants, and are very well suited for people which are not comfortable in public speaking, or for subjects which are probably not worth a full talk.

For further information, have a look at the poster session page on our website, and submit your poster proposal. Remember that the call for proposals ends on March 18th.