Posting an Event on BayPiggies

Jenkins, Christine (GE Global Research, consultant)

Hello,

I am interested in posting our event (below) on your website – would that be possible?

Regards,

Christine M. Jenkins

Yoh Staffing Assistant l GE Software Center of Excellence

3000 Executive Parkway, Suite 500 l San Ramon, CA  94583

415.813.4616 p l 866.315.7735 f l [hidden email]

GE Software Center Networking Event

GE is hiring the best and brightest experts to manage the interconnection, data management and automation of our industries.

If you are looking for a career leading the digital industrial transformation, enabled through software, there is no better place to share your expertise than GE’s Software Center.

Please join us at a networking event at the Marriott Hotel in Santa Clara, CA, on Feb. 21, 2012 to learn more about our open roles.

We are seeking talented experts in the following fields:

·        Software Enterprise Architecture

  • Collaboration Research
  • User Experience Research and Applications
  • Software Engineering
  • Software-enabled Services
  • Software Quality
  • Analytics: Machine Learning Research
  • Software Development Strategists
  • Mobile Solution Research

WHEN: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM

Where:  Marriott Hotel, 2700 Mission College Boulevard, Santa Clara, CA 95054

Register at www.ge.com/software

Re: Posting an Event on BayPiggies

Jason Culverhouse
Christine

On Feb 15, 2012, at 10:33 AM, Jenkins, Christine (GE Global Research, consultant) wrote:

> Hello,
> I am interested in posting our event (below) on your website – would that be possible?

I think you just did... twice,
Better check the Six Sigma scoring system, we might have surpassed the Taguchi Tolerance ;)
Jason

> Regards,
> Christine M. Jenkins
> Yoh Staffing Assistant l GE Software Center of Excellence
> 3000 Executive Parkway, Suite 500 l San Ramon, CA  94583
> 415.813.4616 p l 866.315.7735 f l [hidden email]

Re: Posting an Event on BayPiggies

William Deegan-2
<base href="x-msg://65/">Christine,

If you want to post a job listing you'll need to follow the rules posted here:

The items of note which I don't see in your info below:
  • Please make clear how Python will be used on the job
  • Please restrict the geographic region to the greater SF Bay Area and Silicon Valley, roughly south down to Monterey, north to Santa Rosa, and (north)east to Sacramento

-Bill
(Baypiggies webmaster)

On Feb 15, 2012, at 10:33 AM, Jenkins, Christine (GE Global Research, consultant) wrote:

Hello,
I am interested in posting our event (below) on your website – would that be possible?

Regards,
Christine M. Jenkins
Yoh Staffing Assistant l GE Software Center of Excellence
3000 Executive Parkway, Suite 500 l San Ramon, CA  94583
415.813.4616 p l 866.315.7735 f l [hidden email]

<image001.jpg>