Postman-django Api help

Tosin Ayoola
Halo
Good day sorry I wan work on a airline tickets reservations project using postman Api, but I've never used that before and can't seem to find  any resourceful material online, can anyone be kind enough to help me out.
Thanks

Re: Postman-django Api help

Olawumi Fadero
Check YouTube videos.... You'll find tutorials on it.