Presentation proposal for Baypiggies meeting on Dec 15th

Presentation proposal for Baypiggies meeting on Dec 15th

Tony Cappellini

Nagappan Alagappan from VMWare has offered to do a presentation on the Linux Desktop Testing Project, for the Dec 15th meeting.
Links and information is below.

Since we have no other contenders to give presentations that night, I see no reason not to officially schedule this presentation for Dec.

Reply to the list if you have any comments one way or the other.

Thank You.

> About LDTP:
> Linux Desktop Testing Project is aimed at producing high quality test
> automation framework (using GNOME / Python) and cutting-edge tools that can
> be used to test Linux Desktop and improve it. It uses the Accessibility
> libraries to poke through the application's user interface. We strive to
> help in building a quality desktop.
> Changes in this release:
> Many fixes with respect to GTK3
> Added new function rightclick

> http://download.freedesktop.org/ldtp/2.x/2.2.x/ldtp-2.2.0.tar.gz
> Download RPM from
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/anagappan:/ldtp2:/rpm/
> Will schedule deb build in openSUSE build service later
> Documentation references:
> For detailed information on LDTP framework and latest updates visit
> http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
> For information on various APIs in LDTP including those added for this
> release can be got from http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/user-doc/index.html
> Report bugs - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/Bugs
> To subscribe to LDTP mailing lists, visit
> http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/Mailing_20list
> IRC Channel - #ldtp on irc.freenode.net

Re: Presentation proposal for Baypiggies meeting on Dec 15th

Bryce Verdier-2
I'm ok with both hearing the presentation as well as the December date.

Bryce