Problem Pil in Apache ....

Fábio Elísio
Hi,
I created webpage uses Django, Apache, Python2.7, PIL 1.1.7, running on Windows Server 2003.
When I try to use PIL show-me this "The _imaging C module is not installed", please help-me.....

Thanks....

--
dev_web = {
    nome : Fábio Elisio,

Re: Problem Pil in Apache ....

Edward Cannon
your problem is probably permissions, Apache likes to run things with
as little permission as possible (good idea) but then sometimes you
can't access certain needed files. Check that you installed python and
PIL for "everyone" and not just "me", also try reinstalling PIL,
sometimes you can get a corrupted install.
Edward Cannon
Unicorn School