Problem generating images secuences with increasing/decreasing zooms

Problem generating images secuences with increasing/decreasing zooms

Jhonlier Suarez Molina
I am doing a tool to make animations with PIL but a have troubles when
in the secuences with consecutives zoom ins or zoom outs because the
zoomed object in the secuence get very perceptible shakes.

I noticed that was due to the reference vertex point when the image
object is zoomed moved around the mathemathical calculated vertex point
one pixel in any direction because of the integer adjustment from exact
calculations and integer positions pixels.

I normally use the image center as vertex.

Do anyone knows how to solve this?

Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance
Jhonlier.

Re: Problem generating images secuences with increasing/decreasing zooms

Edward Cannon
I have done this and I seem to recall that I scaled the image before
cropping. This worked pretty well for me, but I did zooms on the slow
side. Try scaling the image up by the appropriate amount and cutting
the next frame out of the new, larger image. Also make sure that each
frame is made by rescaling the original, rather than the previous
frame.
Edward