Problem with sqlite3 on IIS server with Django

Problem with sqlite3 on IIS server with Django

Leudis Hernandez
Hi,
My name is Leudis Hernández García. I have a problem with IIS server and Django using SQLite for the database. When I comment on the DATABASES  configuration on settings.py file the problem is not more. But the database does not work (of course)

1.png (178K) Download Attachment