Problems with Imageqt/Pyqt

dardo-2
Dear Sirs

I am using a videorecorder program that uses the imageqt.py library . This
library calls the import of pyqt that i didnt have because i use pyside. I
change the call for using pyside and the sintax of the init instruction
(pyside qimage object uses diferent parameter list). The problem is that
when i try to use it i can´t see the video i receive only a black square.
Can you help me ?? i send you the two py files.

Thanks
Dardo

webcamNotebook-v0.1.py (5K) Download Attachment
ImageQt.py (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Problems with Imageqt/Pyqt

Yury V. Zaytsev
On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 10:31 +0100, [hidden email] wrote:

> I am using a videorecorder program that uses the imageqt.py library . This
> library calls the import of pyqt that i didnt have because i use pyside. I
> change the call for using pyside and the sintax of the init instruction
> (pyside qimage object uses diferent parameter list). The problem is that
> when i try to use it i can´t see the video i receive only a black square.
> Can you help me ?? i send you the two py files.

Wrong list. This list is dedicated to PIL. Try the lists of the recorder
program in question if any or PySide lists.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev