Projects to work on

salimon jamiu olashile
Hello guys,

I've been learning Django for about 6 months now. So far, it's been great. Currently, I've been looking for a project to work on and its been difficult for me to decide. One that will challenge me to know more about Django.

I will much appreciate any project suggestions.

Regards.

Re: Projects to work on

Robert Wahoo
I have a reports project that you might be interested in working on

Rob
203-671-6514
Sent from my mobile device, please excuse the typos.

On May 5, 2019, at 12:56 PM, Jamiu Olashile Salimon <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello guys,

I've been learning Django for about 6 months now. So far, it's been great. Currently, I've been looking for a project to work on and its been difficult for me to decide. One that will challenge me to know more about Django.

I will much appreciate any project suggestions.

Regards.

Re: Projects to work on

Emmanuel klutse
Hello team,
I also started two months ago. Working on a really problem will be of great help to me....
Can I work with you when you get a project.

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 May 2019, at 5:40 PM, Rob Gmail <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have a reports project that you might be interested in working on

Rob
203-671-6514
Sent from my mobile device, please excuse the typos.

On May 5, 2019, at 12:56 PM, Jamiu Olashile Salimon <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello guys,

I've been learning Django for about 6 months now. So far, it's been great. Currently, I've been looking for a project to work on and its been difficult for me to decide. One that will challenge me to know more about Django.

I will much appreciate any project suggestions.

Regards.

Re: Projects to work on

aishtiaque
I also have a small chat project that you could possibly take a look at! It's called chatter and it's on PyPI: www.pypi.org/django-chatter

It definitely needs a lot of tuning up to get to a properly usable state.

Best,
Ahmed

On Sun, May 5, 2019, 1:33 PM Jamiu Olashile Salimon <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello guys,

I've been learning Django for about 6 months now. So far, it's been great. Currently, I've been looking for a project to work on and its been difficult for me to decide. One that will challenge me to know more about Django.

I will much appreciate any project suggestions.

Regards.

Re: Projects to work on

Emmanuel klutse
Hello Rob,
Let me know what role I can play. Thx

Emmanuel Klutse
Sent from my iPhone

On 5 May 2019, at 5:54 PM, Rob Gmail <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

rocky2sdat
I understand you've interested and well experienced in Django to do new projects.

I've a beginner in Django and Python just now started learning. I'm helpless and don't know what to do. Could you please help me with the below simple project?

I recently accept one of my office project. which is for HR department. I want to create an admin panel and Agent view. We have a separate tool named 'PeopleSoft' In that tool somebody(agents) moved to bench it will automatically publish on my tool and an email triggered to Supervisor(Every agent have Supervisor{1 supervisor=20 agents}),PHR team,Program head and Recruitment team.

The admin tool will allow the recruiter to tag each bench employee to Internal vacancy Job, when there is an interview email will be automatically triggered to an employee. Also Interview feedback for the employee(agents) in the same tool.

If the Employee(agent) passed he will moved to that program with Job code(Every job has a Code like 5432) If the Employee failed he will moved back to the bench. Bench Validity period is 14 days. If Validity exceed he will lose his/her job and an email also triggered to Supervisor, PHR, program head, Recruitment.

I'm eagerly waiting for your prompt reply hope you'll help.

Regards,
Raakesh V.

On Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 10:33:49 AM UTC-7, Jamiu Olashile Salimon wrote:
Hello guys,

I've been learning Django for about 6 months now. So far, it's been great. Currently, I've been looking for a project to work on and its been difficult for me to decide. One that will challenge me to know more about Django.

I will much appreciate any project suggestions.

Regards.

Re: Projects to work on

Pushkar Bhuse
Hello everyone,
I’ve been working with Django for a little over 2-3 months and have used it for simple projects of my own.
However I was looking for a project which incorporated Machine Learning and/or Data Science and Analytics. I have a fairly good knowledge about ML and would like to work on a project related to it. Please let me know if I could join in at any ongoing project.

Regards,
Pushkar B.

On Mon, 6 May 2019 at 1:36 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Lance Haig-2

I think a great way to get experience is to join a django based open source project and see if you can help them solve some of the outstanding tickets for the project.

this way the projects and complex and also you get to learn form other people.

I would suggest you create an account on https://www.codetriage.com and then add Django as a skill

They will email you projects that you could work on.

Just a suggestion.

Lance

On 5/5/19 6:56 PM, Jamiu Olashile Salimon wrote:
Hello guys,

I've been learning Django for about 6 months now. So far, it's been great. Currently, I've been looking for a project to work on and its been difficult for me to decide. One that will challenge me to know more about Django.

I will much appreciate any project suggestions.

Regards.

Re: Projects to work on

wanbao jin
Hi, Ahmed, Could you share with me about it in more detail?

I also have a small chat project that you could possibly take a look at! It's called chatter and it's on PyPI: <a href="http://www.pypi.org/django-chatter" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.pypi.org%2Fdjango-chatter\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNE1ph8-dpPPVdng4Sv6czngZUwL_w&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.pypi.org%2Fdjango-chatter\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNE1ph8-dpPPVdng4Sv6czngZUwL_w&#39;;return true;">www.pypi.org/django-chatter

On Sun, May 5, 2019, 1:33 PM Jamiu Olashile Salimon <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="qsAsU5tbBAAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">tunedae...@...> wrote:
Hello guys,

I've been learning Django for about 6 months now. So far, it's been great. Currently, I've been looking for a project to work on and its been difficult for me to decide. One that will challenge me to know more about Django.

I will much appreciate any project suggestions.

Regards.

Re: Projects to work on

DEEPAK RAGHAV
The chat project link is not working.