Proposed logo design for IPython and related projects

Proposed logo design for IPython and related projects

Brian Granger-3
Hi everyone,

We wanted to bring the following issue to everyones attention:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/11248

This summer our design team at Cal Poly have developed a new visual
design language and logo for IPython and related projects. Please see
the issue for more details. We would love to get the community's
feedback (please provide feedback on the issue linked above).

Cheers,

Brian

--
Brian E. Granger
Associate Professor of Physics and Data Science