Propouse code

hidura
Hello list, i am develop an web app in Python 3 and i was faced the problem of the wsgi.input, at the first i follow all the manuals and always give me an error but after i create my own code, and with all the modest of the world i want to know how i can share with the python community when i finish the test?

Re: Propouse code

Tres Seaver

Re: Propouse code

hidura
What type of codec is the best to encode binary files what are upload to an app write in Python 3?