The PyAMF team is proud to announce the release of 0.4.2!
PyAMF  is a lightweight library that allows Flash and Python
applications to communicate via Adobes ActionScript Message Format.
This is a bugfix release , see the changelog  for the complete list
of changes. A brief overview of the changes:
- Support for decoding the 'source' property on ArrayCollections
- Fixed an issue in the GAE adapter where dynamic properties would be
missing on referenced objects
- Fixed a critical issue with AMF0 reference counting when encoding
- Support for Django i18n ugettext_lazy
- Added support for microseconds for datetime objects
- Support for property types on SQLAlchemy mapped classes
- Support for property types for Google AppEngine db.Model and db.Expando
Check out the download page , installation instructions  or the API
documentation  for more information.
Questions? First stop is the mailing list  but we also hang out on IRC