The PyAMF team is proud to announce the release of 0.5.1!
PyAMF  is a lightweight library that allows Flash and Python
applications to communicate via Adobe’s
ActionScript Message Format.
This is a bugfix release , see the changelog  for the complete
list of changes. A brief overview of the
- pyamf.register_package can now accept a list of classes
- Fixed a regression in TwistedGateway where services would be
- Fixed a bug with encoding anonymous trait references
- Moved IndexedCollection into cpyamf
- amf3.encode_int now encodes signed 29bit ints, not unsigned
Check out the download page , installation instructions  or the
documentation  for more
Questions? First stop is the mailing list  but we also hang out on