PyAMF Producer/Consumer

vitaly-18
Hi,

does latest PyAMF(0.5.1?) supports the Producer/Consumer 'push'
messaging with HTTP polling, HTTP long-polling, and real-time HTTP
streaming channels ?

If yes, could one please elaborate with example (assuming client side
is FLEX3)?

Appreciate the help.

Re: PyAMF Producer/Consumer

Thijs Triemstra
On Wed, November 18, 2009 16:17, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does latest PyAMF(0.5.1?) supports the Producer/Consumer 'push'
> messaging with HTTP polling, HTTP long-polling, and real-time HTTP
> streaming channels ?
>
> If yes, could one please elaborate with example (assuming client side
> is FLEX3)?
>
> Appreciate the help.

Hi,

PyAMF doesn't support this but we are planning to work on this in a
separate project called Plasma [1]. Actually the idea is to completely
move the Flex specific code out of PyAMF into Plasma by the time we
release 1.0. Any help is welcome! :)

There's some more general information about the Producer/Consumer stuff on
this wiki page [2].

hth,

Thijs

[1] http://code.plasmads.org/browser