PyAMF mailing list archives on Nabble

Marcel Overdijk

With Nabble it's easier to post, serach and track discussions. Nabble is archiving a lot of open source project mailing lists.

b) Currently new mailing list post will be archived automatically. To import also the complete archive Nabble needs the archives in mbox format. Is it possible to supply/download these?

This is an effort to make the mailing list more accessable.

Cheers,
Marcel

Re: PyAMF mailing list archives on Nabble

Thijs Triemstra
Hi Marcel,

thanks for adding the PyAMF mailing lists to Nabble!

a) Maybe it's a good idea to place a link on
http://pyamf.org/wiki/MailingList

Done.

b) Currently new mailing list post will be archived automatically. To import
also the complete archive Nabble needs the archives in mbox format. Is it
possible to supply/download these?

sounds like a good idea. You can email me off-list if you want so we can take a look at this.

This is an effort to make the mailing list more accessable.

Thanks again,

Thijs

PGP.sig (201 bytes) Download Attachment