PyCon 2007

David Goodger
In case you haven't heard through other channels, PyCon 2007 is being
held in Addison, Texas (near Dallas), February 23-25, 2007. A tutorial
day precedes the conference on the 22nd, and 4 days of development
sprints follow. Early-bird registration ends on January 15th, just a
few days from now. I encourage you to attend. More info is here:
http://us.pycon.org/TX2007/

I will be there throughout. I'm giving a tutorial, "Code Like a
Pythonista: Idiomatic Python", and there are many others to choose
from. I will also coach a Docutils sprint, and there are many other
sprint topics to choose from as well.

Registration info: http://us.pycon.org/TX2007/Registration
Registration form: http://www.python.org/community/pycon/register/
Tutorial info & list: http://us.pycon.org/TX2007/Tutorials