PyCon 2011 Poster Session CFP Now Open!

Vern Ceder
Here's hoping we get some edu-sig posters this year a PyCon...

Vern

==== PyCon 2011 Call for Posters ====

PyCon 2011 will be held March 9th-17th, 2011 in Atlanta,
Georgia. (Home of some of the best southern food you can possibly find
on Earth!) The PyCon conference days will be March 11-13, preceded by
two tutorial days (March 9-10), and followed by four days of development
sprints (March 14-17).

This is the second year that PyCon is offering a poster pession. A poster
is a 4' x 4' graphical summary of the key points about your project, and a
poster session provides another way of presenting that encourages more
one-on-one communication between the presenter and the audience. Poster
sessions are particularly suited for topics of interest to a subset of the
community and/or presenters who are more comfortable interacting with smaller
groups. Poster sessions also are a great incubator for further hallway track discussions.

Poster proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis until January 19 or we
reach the limit of 35 posters.

For general information on the poster session visit the PyCon site at
http://us.pycon.org/2011/speaker/posters/ , for a list of last year's posters
go to http://us.pycon.org/2010/conference/posters/accepted/, or see the full CFP for poster

To submit a poster proposal use the PyCon speaker submission system

See you in Atlanta!

This time for sure!
   -Bullwinkle J. Moose
Vern Ceder, Director of Technology
Canterbury School, 3210 Smith Road, Ft Wayne, IN 46804
[hidden email]; 260-436-0746; FAX: 260-436-5137

The Quick Python Book, 2nd Ed - http://bit.ly/bRsWDW