PyCon 2015 - were all the talks recorded?

PyCon 2015 - were all the talks recorded?

Ned Batchelder
On Sunday, June 14, 2015 at 6:25:08 AM UTC-4, Chris Angelico wrote:
> Geography prevented me from attending PyCon 2015, but I would have
> loved to see some of the talks, particularly the one by Paul
> Hildebrandt of Disney [1]. There's a Youtube channel for "PyCon 2015"
> [2], but searching by speaker's name, "Disney", and "Inside the Hat"
> brought no results. Must I assume that this talk was not recorded?
> It'd be a great pity.

My understanding is that Disney does not allow talks by their employees
to be recorded.  This talk was not recorded.

--Ned.

PyCon 2015 - were all the talks recorded?

Chris Angelico
On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 10:35 PM, Ned Batchelder <ned at nedbatchelder.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, June 14, 2015 at 6:25:08 AM UTC-4, Chris Angelico wrote:
>> Geography prevented me from attending PyCon 2015, but I would have
>> loved to see some of the talks, particularly the one by Paul
>> Hildebrandt of Disney [1]. There's a Youtube channel for "PyCon 2015"
>> [2], but searching by speaker's name, "Disney", and "Inside the Hat"
>> brought no results. Must I assume that this talk was not recorded?
>> It'd be a great pity.
>
> My understanding is that Disney does not allow talks by their employees
> to be recorded.  This talk was not recorded.

Aww :( Oh well. The costs of living in the southern hemisphere.

ChrisA