PyCon 2019 Post Show Attendees list

Larry Tice

Hi,

I see that your organization was one of the exhibitors at PyCon 2019 , May
01 -09 , 2019 USA.

I am writing to ask if you would be interested in the PyCon 2019 , May 01
-09   post-show attendees mailing list?

You can use this list to promote your products and services.

If this is something your interest, kindly email me so that I can send you
more information on the counts, pricing, etc.

Looking forward!

Regards,

Larry Tice

Pre-sales Executive

If you do not wish to receive further emails from us - reply with
"unsubscribe"

        Support the Python Software Foundation:
        http://www.python.org/psf/donations/