PyCon AU code wars

Tennessee Leeuwenburg-3
Hi all,

Is anyone from here going to be up for this? We should register a
team... I'm happy to do that, but I'll need someone who can code on
the team as well :)

Cheers,
-T

Re: PyCon AU code wars

Anthony Briggs-3
Sadly, I'm working on Friday, so I suspect that I'll be in Sydney too
late to participate (I get into the airport at 9pm).

btw, the War and Peace example should be doable in one line with sed
and grep - no coding required! ;)

Ant

On 2 August 2011 09:36, Tennessee Leeuwenburg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is anyone from here going to be up for this? We should register a
> team... I'm happy to do that, but I'll need someone who can code on
> the team as well :)
>
> Cheers,
> -T

Re: PyCon AU code wars

Dave Collins-5
I'll be in an mpug team

Tennessee Leeuwenburg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Is anyone from here going to be up for this? We should register a
team... I'm happy to do that, but I'll need someone who can code on
the team as well :)

Cheers,
-T

melbourne-pug mailing list

Re: PyCon AU code wars

Graeme Cross
Hi Dave & Tennessee.

I'll happily join a mpug team as well. One of the guys from work here (Nathan) is also coming on the Friday night, so we could have 4 programmers (we're allowed 5?).

Cheers
Graeme

On Tue, 02 Aug 2011 10:54 +1000, "Dave Collins" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'll be in an mpug team

Tennessee Leeuwenburg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Is anyone from here going to be up for this? We should register a
team... I'm happy to do that, but I'll need someone who can code on
the team as well :)

Cheers,
-T

melbourne-pug mailing list

Re: PyCon AU code wars

Tennessee Leeuwenburg-3
Great! I've registered the team "Melbourne Storm" -- I would have
worked out a name for everyone, but last time the regos vanished
before we picked a name, so I just went for it :)

Cheers,
-T

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Graeme Cross <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Dave & Tennessee.
>
> I'll happily join a mpug team as well. One of the guys from work here
> (Nathan) is also coming on the Friday night, so we could have 4 programmers
> (we're allowed 5?).
>
> Cheers
> Graeme
>
> On Tue, 02 Aug 2011 10:54 +1000, "Dave Collins" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'll be in an mpug team

> Tennessee Leeuwenburg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Is anyone from here going to be up for this? We should register a
> team... I'm happy to do that, but I'll need someone who can code on
> the team as well :)
>
> Cheers,
> -T

Re: PyCon AU code wars

David Crisp-2
Thats a pretty mighty name to live up to, you know.     the name "melbourne
Storm" has a pretty strong history of compelatly spanking the socks of any
competition they are in!
(Not a supporter, I just suffer a supporter as a freind)

Quoting Tennessee Leeuwenburg <[hidden email]>:

> Great! I've registered the team "Melbourne Storm" -- I would have
> worked out a name for everyone, but last time the regos vanished
> before we picked a name, so I just went for it :)
>
> Cheers,
> -T
>
> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Graeme Cross <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Dave & Tennessee.
> >
> > I'll happily join a mpug team as well. One of the guys from work here
> > (Nathan) is also coming on the Friday night, so we could have 4 programmers
> > (we're allowed 5?).
> >
> > Cheers
> > Graeme
> >
> > On Tue, 02 Aug 2011 10:54 +1000, "Dave Collins" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I'll be in an mpug team
> >
> > --
> > Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
> >
> > Tennessee Leeuwenburg <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Is anyone from here going to be up for this? We should register a
> > team... I'm happy to do that, but I'll need someone who can code on
> > the team as well :)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > -T

Re: PyCon AU code wars

Tennessee Leeuwenburg-3

I was considering Melbourne Storm Drain...:)

On 02/08/2011 1:08 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thats a pretty mighty name to live up to, you know. the name "melbourne
> Storm" has a pretty strong history of compelatly spanking the socks of any
> competition they are in!
> (Not a supporter, I just suffer a supporter as a freind)
>
> Quoting Tennessee Leeuwenburg <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Great! I've registered the team "Melbourne Storm" -- I would have
>> worked out a name for everyone, but last time the regos vanished
>> before we picked a name, so I just went for it :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -T
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Graeme Cross <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi Dave & Tennessee.
>> >
>> > I'll happily join a mpug team as well. One of the guys from work here
>> > (Nathan) is also coming on the Friday night, so we could have 4 programmers
>> > (we're allowed 5?).
>> >
>> > Cheers
>> > Graeme
>> >
>> > On Tue, 02 Aug 2011 10:54 +1000, "Dave Collins" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > I'll be in an mpug team
>> >
>> > --
>> > Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
>> >
>> > Tennessee Leeuwenburg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > Is anyone from here going to be up for this? We should register a
>> > team... I'm happy to do that, but I'll need someone who can code on
>> > the team as well :)
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> > -T

Re: PyCon AU code wars

Ed Schofield-3
Tennessee, Dave, Graham: I'd be happy to join in too -- if I can get to the venue on time. My flight lands in Sydney at 5:10pm ...

Cheers,
    Ed

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Graeme Cross <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Dave & Tennessee.

I'll happily join a mpug team as well. One of the guys from work here (Nathan) is also coming on the Friday night, so we could have 4 programmers (we're allowed 5?).

Cheers
Graeme

On Tue, 02 Aug 2011 10:54 +1000, "Dave Collins" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'll be in an mpug team

Tennessee Leeuwenburg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Is anyone from here going to be up for this? We should register a
team... I'm happy to do that, but I'll need someone who can code on
the team as well :)

Cheers,
-T

melbourne-pug mailing list

Dr. Edward Schofield
Python Charmers
+61 (0)405 676 229
http://pythoncharmers.com

Re: PyCon AU code wars

Tennessee Leeuwenburg-3
Well, my plane lands at 5.40, so if I'm not there on time, someone
else will have to step in as captain! I think I should be able to get
there though.

Cheers,
-T

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 5:00 AM, Ed Schofield <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Tennessee, Dave, Graham: I'd be happy to join in too -- if I can get to the
> venue on time. My flight lands in Sydney at 5:10pm ...
> Cheers,
>     Ed
>
> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Graeme Cross <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Dave & Tennessee.
>>
>> I'll happily join a mpug team as well. One of the guys from work here
>> (Nathan) is also coming on the Friday night, so we could have 4 programmers
>> (we're allowed 5?).
>>
>> Cheers
>> Graeme
>>
>> On Tue, 02 Aug 2011 10:54 +1000, "Dave Collins" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I'll be in an mpug team
>>
>> --
>> Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
>>
>> Tennessee Leeuwenburg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Is anyone from here going to be up for this? We should register a
>> team... I'm happy to do that, but I'll need someone who can code on
>> the team as well :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -T

> Dr. Edward Schofield
> Python Charmers
> +61 (0)405 676 229
> http://pythoncharmers.com

Re: PyCon AU code wars

Anthony Briggs-3

I just got into my hotel, so a bit late to join you, but I'll catch up with you all tomorrow, I'm sure.

Hope we gave those Sydneysiders a damn good thrashing... :-)