PyCon By Video!

Rami Chowdhury
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the radio silence on this, but it's definitely still on! As the majority of people on the Doodle event said they could make Tuesday the 10th (that's this coming Tuesday!) I've spoken to the lovely folks at the Hub Westminster and we're on!

Eventbrite link is here -- please sign up: http://hubtwilightpycon.eventbrite.com/

I'm throwing together a mini-site to help us pick which videos we want to watch, it should be up by tonight and I'll post again when it is!

Looking forward to it!
Rami

----
Rami Chowdhury
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade - it makes the hand bleed that uses it." -- Rabindranath Tagore
+44-7581-430-517

Re: PyCon By Video!

Tim Golden-4
On 05/04/2012 08:22, Rami Chowdhury wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Sorry for the radio silence on this, but it's definitely still on! As
> the majority of people on the Doodle event said they could make
> Tuesday the 10th (that's this coming Tuesday!) I've spoken to the
> lovely folks at the Hub Westminster and we're on!
>
> Eventbrite link is here -- please sign up:
> http://hubtwilightpycon.eventbrite.com/

Eventbrite link has Monday May 14th !

TJG

Re: PyCon By Video!

Rami Chowdhury
On Apr 5, 2012, at 10:11 AM, Tim Golden wrote:

> On 05/04/2012 08:22, Rami Chowdhury wrote:
>> Hey everyone,
>>
>> Sorry for the radio silence on this, but it's definitely still on! As
>> the majority of people on the Doodle event said they could make
>> Tuesday the 10th (that's this coming Tuesday!) I've spoken to the
>> lovely folks at the Hub Westminster and we're on!
>>
>> Eventbrite link is here -- please sign up:
>> http://hubtwilightpycon.eventbrite.com/
>
> Eventbrite link has Monday May 14th !

Holy cow, you're right. I've asked the Hub to fix it, should be corrected soon!

----

On Apr 5, 2012, at 11:46 AM, Rami Chowdhury wrote:

> On Apr 5, 2012, at 10:11 AM, Tim Golden wrote:
>> On 05/04/2012 08:22, Rami Chowdhury wrote:
>>> Hey everyone,
>>>
>>> Sorry for the radio silence on this, but it's definitely still on! As
>>> the majority of people on the Doodle event said they could make
>>> Tuesday the 10th (that's this coming Tuesday!) I've spoken to the
>>> lovely folks at the Hub Westminster and we're on!
>>>
>>> Eventbrite link is here -- please sign up:
>>> http://hubtwilightpycon.eventbrite.com/
>>
>> Eventbrite link has Monday May 14th !
>
> Holy cow, you're right. I've asked the Hub to fix it, should be corrected soon!

Sorted now, in fact :-)

----
Rami Chowdhury
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade - it makes the hand bleed that uses it." -- Rabindranath Tagore
+44-7581-430-517

Re: PyCon By Video!

Rami Chowdhury
Hey everyone,

Sorry it's taken me so long -- I've put a little web app up on Heroku so we can decide which videos to watch: http://high-autumn-6819.herokuapp.com/ ! Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday -- don't forget to sign up at http://hubtwilightpycon.eventbrite.com/ !

Cheers,
Rami

----
Rami Chowdhury
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade - it makes the hand bleed that uses it." -- Rabindranath Tagore
+44-7581-430-517

Re: PyCon By Video!

Rami Chowdhury
Hey everyone,

Just a note about the event -- the lovely folks at CrowdScores are sponsoring pizza and beer :-)

Don't forget to sign up at http://hubtwilightpycon.eventbrite.com and vote at http://high-autumn-6819.herokuapp.com :-)

Cheers,
Rami

----