PyCon Ireland 2011 (Sat 8th Oct - Sun 9th Oct)

PyCon Ireland 2011 (Sat 8th Oct - Sun 9th Oct)

Vicky Twomey-Lee
Hi All,

Apologies for late announcement of our conference to UK Python user groups (is there a mailing list for Northern Ireland Python User group?).

Python Ireland are happy to announce our 2nd PyCon Ireland conference which will be hosted in Dublin on the weekend of 8th-9th October.

Student - €40
Early Bird (end of June) - €50
Normal - €60
On the Door - €70

Interested in giving a talk? You can submit your talk via http://python.ie/pyconireland/callfor/#paper

If your company is interested in sponsoring our event, sponsorship brochure and form to submit your interests details can be found here:-

More details of the conference can be found at our site - http://python.ie/pyconireland/

Cheers,

/// Vicky Lee (PyCon Ireland 2011)