PyCon UK 2011 - 24th to 25th September 2011 - Conference Announcement and Booking details

PyCon UK 2011 - 24th to 25th September 2011 - Conference Announcement and Booking details

Zeth Green
The UK's official Python conference returns. It is aimed at everyone
in the Python community, of all skill levels, from beginners to core
developers.

The conference will be held on the 24th to 25th September 2011, in the
TechnoCentre Coventry (CV1 2TT).

The conference is not-for-profit and community-run by volunteers. It
is your conference so you can give a talk, lead a workshop or help
with publicity - see our wiki for more details.

In particular, it would help a lot if you can forward this
announcement to your Python-using friends and colleagues and relevant
mailing lists, or link to our website on Twitter, Facebook, Google+
and so on.

Booking is open now. The ticket cost for the weekend is £95 which
includes access to all sessions, lunches, refreshments, the exclusive
PyCon UK T-shirt and the unmissable conference dinner (Concession rate
is £75).

For more details and to book, please visit our website at http://pyconuk.org/

Re: PyCon UK 2011 - 24th to 25th September 2011 - Conference Announcement and Booking details

Zeth Green
On 25/07/11 11:53, Zeth wrote:

> The UK's official Python conference returns. It is aimed at everyone
> in the Python community, of all skill levels, from beginners to core
> developers.
>
> The conference will be held on the 24th to 25th September 2011, in the
> TechnoCentre Coventry (CV1 2TT).
>
> The conference is not-for-profit and community-run by volunteers. It
> is your conference so you can give a talk, lead a workshop or help
> with publicity - see our wiki for more details.
>
> In particular, it would help a lot if you can forward this
> announcement to your Python-using friends and colleagues and relevant
> mailing lists, or link to our website on Twitter, Facebook, Google+
> and so on.
>
> Booking is open now. The ticket cost for the weekend is £95 which
> includes access to all sessions, lunches, refreshments, the exclusive
> PyCon UK T-shirt and the unmissable conference dinner (Concession rate
> is £75).
>
> For more details and to book, please visit our website at http://pyconuk.org/

The schedule is now online at: http://pyconuk.net/Schedule

Early bird is still open (for now), so book ASAP.

Re: PyCon UK 2011 - 24th to 25th September 2011 - Conference Announcement and Booking details

Zeth Green
Hi again,

Just a quick update. The early bird rate is closing tonight, so book now:
http://pyconuk2011.eventbrite.com/

Schedule is here:
http://pyconuk.net/Schedule

Best Wishes,