PyCon

David Goodger
PyCon TX 2006 is coming up, Feb. 24-26, in Addison/Dallas Texas USA.
http://www.python.org/pycon/2006/

Registration is now open, and early-bird pricing is in effect until
Dec. 31: http://www.python.org/pycon/2006/register.html

Be sure to book your room at the conference hotel:
http://www.stayatmarriott.com/Pycon2006/

There will be three Docutils-related talks:

* Docutils Developers Tutorial: Architecture, Extending, and Embedding
  (David Goodger & Felix Wiemann)

* Easy Slide Shows With reStructuredText & S5 (David Goodger)

* What is Nabu? (Martin Blais)

List of talks with summaries: http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2006/Talks

I will be giving a tutorial on the day before the conference, Feb. 23,
in the morning: Text & Data Processing
(http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2006/Tutorials/TextProcessing).
List of tutorials: http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2006/Tutorials

We will hold a Docutils sprint in the four days following the conference:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2006/Sprints/DocutilsSprint .
Other sprints & info: http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2006/Sprints

Tell your user group.  Tell your friends, classmates, and colleagues.
I hope to see many of you there!

--
David Goodger <http://python.net/~goodger>