PyCon tutorial test-run

Richard Jones-7
Hi all,

I'm giving an Introduction to Game Programming tutorial at PyCon US.
Is anyone here interested in being part of a test-run through the
tutorial? It'll be at ekit (the Tea House, 28 Clarendon St, South
Melbourne) at 6PM to 8:30PM. Date to be determined, but most likely
some time in the next two weeks. Please respond to me (off-list) if
you're interested.

     Richard

Re: PyCon tutorial test-run

Ben Sturmfels
On 09/02/12 11:15, Richard Jones wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm giving an Introduction to Game Programming tutorial at PyCon US.
> Is anyone here interested in being part of a test-run through the
> tutorial? It'll be at ekit (the Tea House, 28 Clarendon St, South
> Melbourne) at 6PM to 8:30PM. Date to be determined, but most likely
> some time in the next two weeks. Please respond to me (off-list) if
> you're interested.

Hi Richard,
I'd be interested in attending your tutorial.

Regards,
Ben