Quantcast

PyData videos coming online

Simeon Franklin
Hi all -

I know everybody has lots of Python videos to watch right now post-Pycon but I'd like to throw a few more at you. My employer was kind enough to volunteer a couple of videographers for the two day PyData conference the weekend before PyCon and the videos are coming online right now. I believe we got all the sessions from the two main tracks so if you're looking for material on scientific programming with Python keep an eye on http://marakana.com/s/2012_pydata_workshop,1090/index.html

So far we have sessions up about NumPy, SciPy, MapReduce, scikits-image, and a panel discussion with Guido about adding features to Python 3 to make it more enticing to the Scientific programming folks.

-best regards
Simeon Franklin

Re: PyData videos coming online

Chen-Shan Chin
Hi, Simeon:

This is great. Do you know whether there are slides for download too? Thanks.

--Jason

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 8:45 AM, Chen-Shan Chin <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is great. Do you know whether there are slides for download too? Thanks.

I suspect we asked for links - but I'll make sure and get the page updated if we can get slides...

-regards
Simeon