It's also a commercial counterpart which helps supporting the development of PyDev.
* **Important**: PyDev requires Eclipse 3.8 or 4.3 onwards and Java 7! For older versions, keep using PyDev 2.x (use LiClipse: http://brainwy.github.io/liclipse for a PyDev standalone with all requirements bundled).
* Minimap is enabled by default.
* The minimap now shows content based on the outline.
* It's possible to customize the minimap selection color.
* Fixed issue where the background in the minimap could have a part with a different color until the image was fully redrawn.
* Scrollbars hidden by default.
* Auto code-completion on all letter chars is enabled by default.
* Merged debugger code with the PyCharm fork.
* Fix the wrong signature of stackless.get_schedule_callback.