* Parsing (but still not using) variable annotations.
* Parsing asynchronous generators and comprehensions.
* Improved console description of the launch.
* Support launching files with **python -m module.name** (instead of python module/name.py). **Note**: Has to be enabled at **Preferences > PyDev > Run**.
* Shows return values (may be disabled on preferences > PyDev > Debug).
* When the user is waiting for some input, it'll no longer try to evaluate the entered contents.
* Fix for multiprocess debugging when the debugger is started with a programmatic breakpoint (pydevd.settrace).
* **Unittest integration**
* Bugfixes in the pytest integration related to unicode errors.
* unittest subtests are now properly handled in the PyDev unittest runner.
* The currently selected tests are persisted.
* In Linux, when applying a completion which would automatically add an import, if the user focuses the completion pop-up (with Tab) and applies the completion with Shift+Enter, a local import is properly made.
What is PyDev?
PyDev is an open-source Python IDE on top of Eclipse for Python, Jython and IronPython development.
It comes with goodies such as code completion, syntax highlighting, syntax analysis, code analysis, refactor, debug, interactive console, etc.
It's also a commercial counterpart which helps supporting the development of PyDev.