PyGTK mailing list now operational

Phill Twiss
Hi All

        The mailing list has been fully moved to the new server and appears to
be working fine.

        If you encounter any problems, please email me directly ( I am on this
list as well if you want to post to the list )

        Regards

        Phill Twiss

--
Phill Twiss | IT Manager | Consultant Software Engineer
Data Analysis Australia Pty Ltd | STRATEGIC INFORMATION CONSULTANTS

Re: PyGTK mailing list now operational

Tony Freeman-3
My last message seems to have just went to Phill ... so doing reply to all as a test.

T: <a href="tel:%2B61%208%209386%203304" value="+61893863304">+61 8 9386 3304 | F: <a href="tel:%2B61%208%209386%203202" value="+61893863202">+61 8 9386 3202 | I: http://www.daa.com.au