[PyGTK3] NotImplementedError on CellRendererAccel set_property('accel-mods'...)

[PyGTK3] NotImplementedError on CellRendererAccel set_property('accel-mods'...)

Gaetan
Hello

I am the main developer of Guake [1] and we have been working quite
hard recently to port it to Pygtk3 and we are now facing a problem
with CellRendererAccel.

When we use the set_property method we get a "NotImplementedError",
even if the get_property method works.
The code itself worked fine on GTK2 and seems to reason why the
preference panel on Guake 3 / PyGTK3 does not allow anymore to edit
the hotkeys.

We discuss about this issue on the ticket #1083 (see [2])

I would be glad to have some help and advice on how I can enable
hotkey edition in Guake.

Thanks a lot
Best Regards
Gaetan