PyGradle

Darjus Loktevic
Might be useful for us as we have plans for moving away from Ant to Gradle. Also would be useful for Jython users managing Python and Java dependencies together
https://engineering.linkedin.com/blog/2016/08/introducing--py-gradle--an-open-source-python-plugin-for-gradle

Re: PyGradle

Jeff Allen-2
+1 for this. I write that tentatively because I only got my first taste
of Gradle only this week. However, I'm no great fan of making human
beings write XML and the Gradle DSL looks better to me at the moment.

Jeff Allen