PyLadies SF chapter start up

LR

PyLadies SF chapter start up

LR
Hi all -

I am relatively new to the SF area and to the Python language/community.  My apologies up front for any incorrect usage in messaging the BayPiggies group.

I am currently running a study group/tutorial series to learn the Python language with a SF meetup group called Women Who Code.  PyLadies has been a helpful resource in teaching and providing support for us.

PyLadies has asked if I'd be interested in starting up an SF chapter, and I definitely am, but am currently trying to find at least one other PyLady enthusiast to be a part of the leadership group for the chapter.

If any lady (/anyone who identifies as being a woman) is interested, please email me directly.  I would like to meet up within the next couple of weeks to go over and digest the start up kit that the PyLadies have available.  Or if you simply have advice, I'm all ears!

Thank you all!

Lynn Root

Re: PyLadies SF chapter start up

cbnoonan
Hi!

I'd be happy to help. I've been following Pyladies as well and I'm a member of Women Who Code.

LETS DO THIS.

--colleen