Quantcast

PyPI code now on bitbucket

"Martin v. Löwis"
I move the PyPI code to

https://bitbucket.org/loewis/pypi

Regards,
Martin

Re: PyPI code now on bitbucket

Noah Kantrowitz-3
Any chance we can host that under the PSF organization instead of your personal account? Would help improve bus factor :-)

--Noah

Am 15.03.12 09:57, schrieb Noah Kantrowitz:
> Any chance we can host that under the PSF organization instead of your personal account? Would help improve bus factor :-)

Richard requested it to be on bitbucket, and he also has admin access to it.

Regards,
Martin

Re: PyPI code now on bitbucket

Noah Kantrowitz-3
Yes, I mean on Bitbucket but under the official PSF organization. I think it is https://bitbucket.org/PSF, but Jesper (CC'd) would know for sure.

--Noah

On Mar 15, 2012, at 10:55 AM, Martin v. Löwis wrote:

> Am 15.03.12 09:57, schrieb Noah Kantrowitz:
>> Any chance we can host that under the PSF organization instead of your personal account? Would help improve bus factor :-)
>>

> Richard requested it to be on bitbucket, and he also has admin access to it.
>
> Regards,
> Martin

Re: PyPI code now on bitbucket

Jesper Noehr
Doug Hellmann sits on the PSF account on our end. :-)

Jesper

Am 15.03.12 11:19, schrieb Jesper Noehr:
> Doug Hellmann sits on the PSF account on our end. :-)

Ah, ok. Who needs to do what to make this happen?

Regards,
Martin

Re: PyPI code now on bitbucket

Noah Kantrowitz-3
Doug, can you make a PyPI repo under the PSF account and add martin and richard as admins? Then you can just push there too and all will be well :-) You might want to just remove the copy under your username and fork the main one after that so it is in the forks list, but the repo under your username can be used for your personal development while the main one stays stable for deployment.

--Noah